Saturday, December 03, 2011

120311.1--Message for Today: Coming

To the readers, this post or message may be related to the last one I posted here.  It is all about "something is coming."  I couldn't post exactly the message I have decoded, because it may sound crazy and ridiculous, but as a receiver of the message, I believe and have faith in it.  And so all I could do is to encourage people to read and understand the Bible.  Please don't think the Bible as a religious book, so you wouldn't doubt of it, but instead, think of it as reference manual of life.  Every cycle of mankind has a reference manual written by the chosen ones through "Spiritual Inspiration."  And this is how I understand and comprehend this Sacred Book.  Also, please read this link I found the other day: http://www.minelinks.com/message/introduction.html

And our brothers in the Hopi Indian tribe have a lot of great messages on self-purification.  It's worth to take, if you are into this kind of thing.

No comments: