Monday, June 13, 2011

The Coming of Age

Original Posting Date: 06/13/2011
Last Edit Date: 06/29/2012 (New Update Note: To include latest relevant materials currently available.)

My mind has been puzzled with this verse from the Bible--Acts 2:17, a material I picked-up about a year and a half ago.  This specific verse from Book of Acts is mentioned in my blogspot description, if you noticed.  To the best of my knowledge, I have concluded that this message is referring to the signs of the Coming of Age, or some bible scholars would call, "Time-of-No-Time."

Why Acts 2:17?

Well, I'm one of those people who follow current events for a reason.  Current events make history.  And history suggests the future.  If you think it deeper, current events become an instant history that happens simultaneously at the passing of the future (time).  The "now" is gone to the future in this world of space-time continuum.  I can farther share my points on this matter to include the negative effect of DST (daylight saving time), and how we influence the future, but this is another topic to discuss.

The message in Acts 2:17 tells us about some signs that the "Coming of Age" is at hand, and we need to wise up to know them.  Whether the "last days" are here or yet to come, only God, the Father, could tell.  But if you understood and comprehend the wisdom in the Holy Scriptures, you would realize that there are clues of these coming of age.  And so, we just have to wise up and know the wisdom coded in the Bible.

To understand the message of Acts 2:17, I had to consider the verses I believe parts of the entire context.  I thought Acts 2:1-20 would give some insights of what Acts 2:17 means.  (I suggest you read Acts 2:1-20 to get a clear picture of what these verses are referring to.)  After reading Acts 2:1-20, my subconscious immediately sent signals to my consciousness to recall the events, at least, for the last decade.  But history showed nothing strong enough to display signs of the coming-of-age.  So I ignored this for a while until the 11:11 phenomenon caught my attention.  The 11:11 sightings made me reconsider the tragic and catastrophic events, specially these last three (3) years, to connect them to the message of Acts 2:1-20.

Following are my thoughts of these verses:

I divided the Acts 2:1-20 into two groups.  The first set of verses is from Acts 2:1-15; and the last set is from Acts 2:16-20.  These allow me to simply put them in paragraphs.  Now let's get down to the heart of the matter.
.
Acts 2:1-15 tells about the multitude of people, originally from different nations, gathered for the day of Pentecost.  Their ability to speak the native language of their adopted nation has been shut down so they could speak their own native language as sign that the Holy Spirit was in every one of them.  This is similar to the America today, where people from over hundred fifty nations, from around the world, come together to find life and genuine freedom in this land of opportunity.  Along with these diverse people are their respective religion and belief, that now, they (we) seem couldn't get along, or couldn't find a common ground, but live civilly.

Acts 2:16-20 is referring to the signs that would manifest in the last days, which I'll try to share my opinions to the best of my knowledge:

1.  The first sign is that people, from all over the world, are seeing visions of 11:11.  This is not the only symbol people are seeing; I read on the Internet about other strange symbols people are seeing as well, but not as prominent as 11:11.  I also run into a blog about dreams, and I read some of them; and found very interesting visions, and I had tried to analyze few, using universal codes (as every dreamer has own or acquired personal archetypes); for example, this dream: "New pizza place open." If you clicked this link, you would find my (Thrione, previous name of this site) brief comment on this vision."  And it was odd that by reviewing the context of this post/dream (so I could link it here) my eyes caught this sentence--"It was buffet style, and we saw several trays of pizza."--I overlooked this when I posted my comment; this means, "Freedom to choose;" and that, our freedom (the essence of our existence, which we have forgotten) is making us confused, that even our "souls" ("A'lou's;" = "A soul"--anagram; "A 'lou's" is the name of the pizza restaurant mentioned in the dream.) have shared this dilemma.  I don't know the spiritual conviction of the dreamer, but with this kind of vision, the dreamer was inspired by the "Holy Spirit" to help people to share the dreamer's wisdom about a "Soul."

2.  [Next sign.]  "And I will show wonders in the heavens..." This passage may be referring to the Auroras that we see in the skies, particularly in northern skies (and other wonders that my show in the skies to include cloud formations) as results of charged particles and other strange sightings that have never seen before.

3.  [Another sign.]  "... and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke..."  This passage may be referring to the bloodshed cause by wars, people killing people, mothers or fathers killing their children--for the last 3 years alone, the death toll is horrible to imagine.  The fires (wild fires or burning properties, regardless of cause--as God plays with everyone's thought), floods, earthquakes, and tsunamis; these are just some of the signs from the earth below.  And the vapor of smoke, "How about the erupting volcanoes?"--Recently, smokes coming out of volcanoes have destructed thousands and thousands of flights across the globe.

4.  [And another sign.]  "... the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood..."  This passage may be referring to sun being covered by clouds of smoke, or dark heavy clouds, or solar eclipse.  And the moon, of course, would look like blood if covered with light dark clouds, or lunar eclipse.

5.  [And another sign.]  "... For behold, I begin to work disaster at the city that is called by my name, and shall you go unpunished? You shall not go unpunished, for I am summoning a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth, declares the Lord of hosts."  Does this verse sounds like the City of Christchurch in New Zealand?  How many times this city has been hit by earthquake?

We can ignore all these signs but the phenomena of 11:11 is the one that I couldn't take lightly, because I experienced it twice in separate dreams; first, by means of mathematical problem; and the second was through verses from Holy Scriptures.

To you my reader, please be advised not to rely, solely, on this material, if you believe this thing.  You may also need to understand the philosophy of Nikola Tesla, and the theory of Sound and Music.  Nikola Tesla said, "If you wish to understand Universe, think of energy, frequency, and vibration."

As additional material for your consideration, I'd like to share this lecture video I found in Youtube; it's entitled
"Expected Cosmic Events in 2012" by Pane Andov.  I have nothing to do with the production of this video, whatsoever, except to find it by a chance.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: